A Warren County Court needs volunteers to project a friendly, welcoming atmosphere to those who enter the court. Ambassadors will greet, answer questions, and direct visitors to their destination. A variety of tasks will also be part of the ambassador's responsibilities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Work Your Mind Warm Your Heart
- Are you friendly and outgoing?...
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - KLCS
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L