Join us for a 4th of July picnic and concert. Volunteers would help with escorting residents from their room to our 14 acre park as part of a 4th of July Concert and Service.
In case of rain, events will be held in the 514 Recreation Room.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Animal Ambassadors
- Improv/Comedy Show Assistants
- Beachbomber Bob "Sun in the Fun"
- One on One Visitors
- Amy & Adams Performance
- Summer Fun Fest- w/ the Squire...
- St. Paul Postal Band
- Fun on the 4th! with Michael...
- “Corn Feed” and Music with Bob!
- Kico Rangel and Mariachi Band
- Garden Party with Colleen Heibler
- Star Dust Band
- Paper Collage Camp
- Memorial Day- Rememberance...
- Garage Sale!