Looking for a facilitator to help start a new support group in Antelope, CA (95843). To understand the mission of the Alzheimer's Association and the important role support groups play in this mission. Facilitate or co-facilitate a support group for family members and caregivers seeking assistance, emotional support and information on all topics related to Alzheimer's disease: caregiving from diagnosis through the continuum of care, legal issues, research and advocacy information and opportunities. The Association offers support groups for family caregivers, as well as specialized groups (e.g., early stage group, frontal temporal lobe dementia caregiver group).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per month
- One-year minimum commitment or on-call facilitator
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Merced Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's