Dinner Donors needed for Homeless Youth Shelter
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
132 people are interested
Volunteering as a dinner donor to provide meals for our guests at one of our youth service centers is a great way to support Friends of Youth. Every day of the week, with your help, we provide wholesome, pre-cooked meals for 30-40 young adults.
- You are welcome to stay and serve the food to our guests.
- If you do stay and serve, the site can accommodate up to 3 servers at a time.
- The kitchen on site is strictly a warming kitchen. All meals must be prepared off site.
Meals should be dropped off between 8:00-8:45pm.
For more information, or to sign up for a day to bring a meal, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
Address is confidentialKirkland, WA 98034
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+