Has the long winter got you down? Join Bedford Audubon as a Volunteer Trail Steward to get outside, enjoy nature, and help us maintain more than 12 miles of trails in our wildlife sanctuaries!Primary Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Regular walking of marked trails and property lines.
- Marking existing trails.
- Clearing small obstructions.
- Mapping and clearing some invasive species.
As a Trail Steward, you should be:
- In good physical shape.
- Able to work independently.
- A cheerful eagerness to work in a team environment and with the public.
- Passionate about conservation.
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/month
- All over outreach - North Salem
- Grow the conservation...
- All over outreach - Patterson
- All over outreach - Carmel
- All over outreach - Somers
- All over outreach - Katonah &...
- All over outreach - Pound Ridge
- Hit the trails as a trail steward!
- All over outreach - Armonk
- Be a voice for conservation!
- Weeding Needed! (Shade Garden)
- All over outreach - Mt. Kisco
- All over outreach - Yorktown
- All over outreach - Brewster