Come Play Tennis and Make a Racket
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1501 N. Belcher Road, Ste. 249Clearwater, FL 33765
We a starting an adaptive tennis program here at The Arc Tampa Bay and need volunteers to help with the program Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9:30 to 11am.
No need to be a pro or even the equipment to play, we have it all.
Tennis has many benefits for both mind and body for everyone. Physically, playing tennis helps to improve balance, mobility, agility, strength, and fitness, and to burn calories.
Mentally, tennis works on one’s focus, concentration, and reactive and problem-solving behaviors. Emotionally it can promote self-confidence,
- Racquet Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Oct thru May 2 1/2 hours Tuesday or Friday
- Just some helping hands looking to have fun!
More opportunities with The ARC Tampa Bay for people with intellectual and developmental disabilites
- Volunteers Needed To Help Day...
- Missed Spring Cleaning Need...
- Be an advocate/friend for a...
- Community Companion
- Come Play Tennis and Make a Racket
- Advocate companion
- Volunteers for day programs
- Can you dance? Our consumers...
- Midday phone help and morning...
- Help raking lawns at any one of...
- Volunteer for day programs