We are looking for liscensed pet therapy dogs.
The joy that the patients receives to have a visit from a pet therapy animal is irreplaceable. Many times the patient will enter a skilled nursing facility where their pet cannot join them. If you have a calling to this work please contact me and I can answer your questions. We are a service and not a place. Our patients are from Ontario, Placentia to Southern Orange County.
Here are some links to help you get to know our family:
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year 1 visit per week for 1 hour.
- Compassion, stillness, and a passion for the dying. This is the most rewarding working you will do!
- Administrative Intern
- Supportive Care Services...
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Graphic Designers Needed!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Social Worker Volunteer-...
- Play An Instrument? Change...