Friends Association welcomes teams from corporations, non-profits, and civic or faith-based groups to come out and help us help homeless or near homeless families stabilize their lives and find or maintain permanent housing We offer different ways for all kinds of groups to get involved, the most popular being team building experiences.
Team building experiences are great opportunities for a company or group to involve their employees or members in a positive team-building activity. They also provide groups increased visibility in the local community and have been shown to boost employee morale. Team builds may be scheduled as single or consecutive days, each including 10 - 20 volunteers at the Emergency Family Shelter per day.
Team Building opportunities are available Tuesday through Saturday. Date and time period will be determined by working with the Volunteer Coordinator.
**Fridays and Saturdays are the most popular Team Building days. If your plans include arranging your group on one of these days or both, arrangements for your participation should begin immediately to ensure agreeable build dates.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- First Friday Construction Crew
- Donation Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager