Friends Association offers a semester-long non-paid internship to current full-time or part-time college students or recent graduates that will directly benefit their education and ultimately their career. The primary role of the Volunteer Management Intern is to assist with the design, implementation, and management of the volunteer program.
You will assist with the Volunteer Coordinator's chief responsibility of managing the volunteer program, which includes marketing, recruitment, data management, scheduling and supervision. As a Volunteer Management intern, the need to handle community relations is key. You will assist with the management of all volunteer program-related communications and special events as well other duties and tasks as assigned. Applicants should be pursuing a degree in HR or Volunteer Management. The internship is approximately 6-10 hours per week.
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours a week
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Choir to sing at a Holiday Party...
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager