Marketing person who can entice people into Motion?

Cause Areas


It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.


This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.

Automation Workz Comau logo


We are planning our newest event and need a marketing person to drive participants and marketing dollars.

Our newest event, Automation Workz.

Automation Workz is an iSTEAM (Invention, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) career exploration and employee recruiting event. Schools have been so focused on tracking their data to show they are preparing 20% of students for college, they forgot to prepare the remaining 80% of students for the world of work. This event exposes 9th - 12th graders to automation/ tech industries and the new skilled trade jobs that may not require a college degree.

Skilled trades is experiencing a shortage of employees for the plethora of jobs that are becoming open as baby boomers retire.

Since all of the exhibits are interactive and hands-on, they can be utilized as employment assessments providing employers the ability to discover talented young people for skilled trade job shortages, who may not otherwise be identified as talented. Our first sponsor is looking to hire 5 entry level people from this event.

Volunteers are working on jazzing up logo


  • Copywriting / Copyediting
  • Brand Development & Messaging

Good Match For


Requirements & Commitment


Report this opportunity

Report this opportunity

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.