Food Shelf Inventory Control Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn BlvdBrooklyn Park, MN 55429
Clients are now shopping for themselves in our new Market Model food shelf. We need folks to help restock our shelves and coolers. This is a very important job here at CEAP. This job does require lifting, but nothing too heavy. We have a great team to help with any heavy boxes. If you want to help stock our shelves with high quality items, in a fun and safe environment, we'd love to put you on a regular schedule. Easy 2-hour shifts, Morning (8:00 AM to 10:00 AM) and Afternoon (12:00 PM to 2:00 PM) available, Monday - Friday.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds
- Meals for Minds - Evergreen...
- Toys of Joy - Registration
- Food Market Sorter
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Toys of Joy - Preparation and...
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...