The Rein in Sarcoma Foundation helps support and educate those who have Sarcoma, a type of rare cancer that affects either the bones or soft-tissues. We are developing a new committee that will look at various ways we can support patients with sarcoma and their loved ones as well as families who have lost their loved one. Support may include: support groups, day activities for kids, teen groups, mentoring, etc.
If you are interested in developing and looking at ways we can support those with Sarcoma, please let us know. We will meet approximately once a month. Members can join in person, via phone, video chat, etc. We are looking for creative and new ways to support those afflicted with cancer.
- Youth Activities Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour meeting per month
- 1-2 hours of work outside meeting
- Public Relations Volunteers
- Finance Committee Member
- Marketing Committee Member
- IT Sales Force Professional
- Podcast Developer
- Gathering Event Planner
- WordPress Administrator
- Marketing Committee Member with...
- Volunteer Resources Assistant
- Volunteer Financial Controller
- Patient & Family Support Committee