Provide a warm welcome to patients and families. Demonstrate professionalism, compassion and problem-solving.
Assist same - day surgery patients and families navigate electronic tracking system. Provide information and escort patients and families to appropriate areas.
Demonstrate the highest customer service experience for patients and families.
Able to work with a diverse population including all age groups, ethnicities and genders. Assist in communication between the OR staff,Ambulatory Surgery Liaison and patients/families.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour shifts
- Bilingual in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic a +
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...