The NYU Lutheran ~ Super Sprowtz program is an engaging, fun way to teach kids and their families about healthy eating. The Super Sprowtz Volunteer will read stories, use puppets, coloring pages and other interactive material to engage and inform kids about vegetables with super powers and healthy eating as they wait in the Emergency Room and Family Health Clinics.
Make a difference in a child's life, help them form good eating habits now, and keep a community healthy.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Two - four hour shifts
- Bi lingual in Spanish and /or Chinese a Plus.
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Marketing/External Affairs...
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...