Heritage Hospice is actively recruiting local writers and crafters to work with patients and their family on life review projects. Volunteers of all ages are welcomed including local students. Opportunities include various communities in the Greater Pittsburgh, Greensburg, and Indiana areas.
Shared projects can include scrapbooking, painting, photography, letter writing, life story writing or recording, and other creative expressions. Supplies will be provided by Heritage Hospice.
Hospice volunteer orientation is provided by Heritage at no cost to you. Read more about all our Volunteer Opportunities.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB test, Drug Screen
- Administrative Support - Indiana...
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...
- Friendly Caller
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors