- Strong communication skills, ability to talk about J4FU’s mission
- Ability to research potential resources to recruit volunteers from
- Comfortable cold calling potential groups and organizations to ask for volunteers
- Meticulous organization and good follow up skills
- Comfortable talking to large groups of people (for volunteer training)
- Other responsibilities as needed
- No direct experience necessary - must be resourceful and good problem solver, must be extremely personable
- Detail oriented and extremely well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Any previous event experience a large plus
- Comfort working independently in a fast-paced environment
- A good sense of humor
- Youth Services
- Event Design & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Hip-Hop Dance Instructor
- Volunteer Fundraiser/Event...
- Volunteer Fundraising...
- Volunteer Public Relation...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Become our Exective Program...
- Summer Camp Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Volunteer Bookkeeper for...
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Virtual Volunteer...
- Volunteer Staff for Pennsylvania...
- Volunteer After-school Teacher
- Volunteer Accountant