Fun to Be Fit Day is an end of the summer competition between the children at our enrichment sites. We welcome the public, adults and children, to take part in our various physical fitness activities!
Some volunteer opportunities include:
- Running the activity stations for Whole Again sites.
- Running activity stations for attendees from outside daycares/summer camps etc.
- Seated jobs such as registration/score tabulation/snack and ribbon bundling etc.
- Direct children from and to the buses as they arrive and leave.
- Fitness Instruction
- Youth Services
- Data Entry
- Child Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Competition from 10am-3:30pm with lunch included.