Passionate about Kids?? Volunteer at Fun to Be Fit Day!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
108 people are interested
Fun to Be Fit Day is an end of the summer competition between the children at our enrichment sites. We welcome the public, adults and children, to take part in our various physical fitness activities!
Some volunteer opportunities include:
- Running the activity stations for Whole Again sites.
- Running activity stations for attendees from outside daycares/summer camps etc.
- Seated jobs such as registration/score tabulation/medal and ribbon bundling etc.
- Direct children from and to the buses as they arrive and leave.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Princeton High School (Viking Village)100 Viking WayCincinnati, OH 45246
- Fitness Instruction
- Youth Services
- Data Entry
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- Competition from 10am-2:30pm. Volunteer t-shirts and lunch provided.