Stimulate dementia person
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAnchor Covenant Church1229 Park Row - inside lower levelLake Geneva, WI 53147
Brighten someone's day and participate in providing stimulating and enjoyable daytime activities to individuals with early cognitive impairment and create respite time for caregivers.
Volunteers are needed to share their skill, hobby or craft with our group participants or help with clerical/computer operations. Flexible shifts are available 9am to 12pm or 12pm to 3:30pm Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. Anchor Covenant Church at 1229 Park Row in Lake Geneva.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Gateway Technical College
- Association for the Prevention...
- Aurora Visiting Nurses/Gentiva...
- Toys for Tots
- First Congregational UCC Church
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Keep your parks beautiful
- Be a Bingo caller!
- Immanuel Lutheran
- Meals on Wheels
- Elkhorn Area Youth Center
- Answer phone, tour guide, gift...
- Help a Child Reach Their Full...
- Hope Now
- Lakeland Builder's Association
- The Nature Conservancy
- Holiday Home Camp
- Lakeland Animal Welfare Society