Take a department and make it your own! We're looking for motivated, detail-oriented volunteers who can support store operations and staff by supervising assigned sections and upholding standards for quality and maintenance.
Available Departments: Furniture, Lighting, Doors & Windows, Tools & Miscellaneous, Flooring, Construction Materials
- Restock & rearrange shelves
- Check for price tags and appropriate signage
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of section
- Create attractive and accessible displays
- Ability to lift and move at least 20lbs.
- General knowledge about pricing, repair, or installation of products in selected department
- Willingness to work with diverse partner groups
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Gain valuable work experience in the non-profit sector
- Flexible schedule
- Store Discount
- Support store staff and other volunteers
- The chance to have a positive impact right here in Charlottesville
Time Commitment: Minimum of 6 hours each week
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Habitat Store Furniture Assembly...
- Landscaping Volunteer
- Donation Pick-Up Assistant Needed
- Habitat Store Cleaning Crew
- Habitat Store Heavy Lifter
- Social Media Volunteer Needed!
- Furniture Assembly Specialist
- Habitat Store Donations...
- Donation Pickup Specialist
- Off-site Pick-up Volunteer
- Habitat Store Piano Player
- Habitat Store Department Head
- Store Cashier
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities!