Love making things look their best? We’re always looking for folks who will do a thorough, professional job of keeping our store clean. Sweep, mop, dust - you’ll be the one that makes us all look good!
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean bathrooms and break room
- Dust furniture on sales floor
- o Collect trash and recycling
- Ability to bend and lift at least 20lbs.
- General knowledge about cleaning products and techniques
- Good attention to detail and willingness to do a thorough job
- Enthusiasm for working with diverse partner groups
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Gain valuable work experience in the non-profit sector
- Flexible schedule
- Store Discount
- Support store staff and other volunteers
- The chance to have a positive impact right here in Charlottesville
Time Commitment: Flexible
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Habitat Store Furniture Assembly...
- Landscaping Volunteer
- Donation Pick-Up Assistant Needed
- Habitat Store Cleaning Crew
- Habitat Store Heavy Lifter
- Social Media Volunteer Needed!
- Furniture Assembly Specialist
- Habitat Store Donations...
- Donation Pickup Specialist
- Off-site Pick-up Volunteer
- Habitat Store Piano Player
- Habitat Store Department Head
- Store Cashier
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities!