The ReStore is Atlanta Habitat's discount outlet store that sells new and gently used home improvement materials, home accessories and other building supplies that have been donated by well-known, quality manufacturers and retail stores as well as builders and individuals. The ReStore is open to the public, and its merchandise is discounted up to 75% off standard retail prices. All net proceeds support Atlanta Habitat’s mission to build affordable homes for working families.
Shifts available Monday-Saturday!
Full-Day Shift: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. AM Shift: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. PM Shift: 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sales Floor Support
- Love meeting new people? Work side by side with staff and fellow volunteers in helping customers and donors, processing donations, and keeping the ReStore flush with inventory.
Loading Dock / Donation Pickups
- Why not get a workout in while giving back? Ride along with our truck drivers to pick up our generous donations or stay in-house to help with loading and unloading customer’s and donor’s vehicles. Work with staff on projects that require heavy lifting and moving.
Other Volunteer Roles
- See the full list of volunteer roles on our website: http://www.atlantahabitat.org/restore-volunteer
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Please note the shift times in the description
- Must attend full duration of shift