Cherish Our Children International (COCI) is a non-profit organization based in Houston, Texas. Since 1993, COCI has developed and funded projects and programs worldwide that provide solutions to a variety of human rights violations faced by world’s most vulnerable children. We are circling back home to Houston and are in the process of merging with another non-profit.
We are seeking a volunteer leader for our grants program. The duties include;
- Creating and leading a grant committee of diverse membership who can identify and screen potential grant opportunities.
- Assess current and past grant applications and determine next steps.
- Research new grant possibilities.
- Utilize our Etapestry Data Base to manage and track grants and necessary communication.
- Develop a team of grant writing interns to facilitate with the writing processes.
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- Previous experience developing teams and writing grants is a huge plus!