SoCal Parrot is an organization that rescues and supports the wild parrots found throughout southern California.
We are currently seeking volunteers for a weekly Animal Care shift. Tasks include: sweeping, raking, scrubbing cages, refilling food and water dishes, changing cage liners, etc.
On-site training will be provided by staff or experienced volunteers. No previous animal care/handling experience is required.
If you'd like to gain unique experience and work with endangered species every week, this is the role for you!
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months; 1 shift per week, 2-4 hours per shift
- Under 18 requires parent/guardian on site (this role is not recommended for people younger than 16)
- Transport Injured Wild Parrots
- Help Rescue Injured, Wild Parrots!
- Help needed with weekend booth...
- Weekday Help Needed - Care for...
- Transport Injured, Wild Parrots...
- Weekly Animal Care in Jamul --...
- Animal Care - Help Save Wild...
- Social Media Assistant - Wild...
- Volunteer in Jamul - Weekly...
- Rescue & Transport Injured...
- Weekly Help Needed - Wild Parrot...
- Support Wild Parrot Conservation
- Help Save Wild Parrots
- Weekly Animal Care in Jamul
- Help Care For Wild Parrots!