SoCal Parrot is an organization that rescues and supports the wild parrots found throughout southern California.
We are currently seeking volunteers for a weekly Animal Care shift. Tasks include: sweeping, raking, scrubbing cages, refilling food and water dishes, changing cage liners, etc.
On-site training will be provided by staff or experienced volunteers. No previous animal care/handling experience is required.
If you'd like to work with an endangered species, this is the role for you! Please respond via email to find out more.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Under 18 requires parent/guardian on site
- Animal Care - Help Save Wild...
- Help needed with weekend booth...
- Volunteer in Jamul - Weekly...
- Weekday Help Needed - Care for...
- Grants and Fundraising for local...
- Transport Injured, Wild Parrots...
- Support Wild Parrot Conservation
- Help Save Wild Parrots
- Weekly Animal Care in Jamul
- Weekly Animal Care - farm...