SUPERHERO Child Advocates Needed! Be the Voice of a Child in Court!
WhenFri Jan 20, 2017 - Mon Jul 31, 2017
WhereGuardian ad Litem ProgramEdward Ball Building214 N. Hogan Street, Ste 6004Jacksonville, FL 32202
**As seen on Dr. Phil**
There are hundreds of thousands of children in foster care right now. Many are the silent victims of abuse and neglect, spending their entire childhoods being tossed from house to house, and slipping through the cracks in the foster care system.
The Guardian ad Litem Prgram is in need of Volunteer Child Advocates to advocate for the best interests of abused, abandoned and neglected children of First Coast.
If you can answer yes to the following requirements you may be a candidate:
- At least 21 years old?
- Able to make a 1 year minimum committment?
- Pass a level II background check?
- Have flexibility with your schedule?
- Attend day/evening training classes?
Be the Voice of a Child in Court, and Change a Life for a Lifetime!
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10+ hours/month, 12+ months
- Certification Requirements: Must be 21 years of age, successfully complete a Level 2 background scre