We are a community blood bank that services Metroplex Hospital, Seton Medical Center, Darnall Army Medical and the Olin E.Teague Veterans Administration in Temple, TX. Our mission statement is "We save lives by making transfusion possible." For more information please call 254-297-4005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in recruitment of blood donors at community blood drives throughout the Killeen area.
We need 2-3 volunteers per drive, frequency will vary with the monthly calendar.
Volunteers will be asked to meet for a brief (30 minutes) best practices overview.
No special information is required from volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice