We are a community blood bank that services Metroplex Hospital, Seton Medical Center, Darnall Army Medical and the Olin E.Teague Veterans Administration in Temple, TX. Our mission statement is "We save lives by making transfusion possible." For more information please call 254-297-4005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in recruitment of blood donors at community blood drives throughout the Killeen area.
We need 2-3 volunteers per drive, frequency will vary with the monthly calendar.
Volunteers will be asked to meet for a brief (30 minutes) best practices overview.
No special information is required from volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Food Care Center
- Killeen Animal Services
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hospice Compassus - Killeen
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Word of Life Substance Abuse...
- Families In Crisis
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Killeen Public Library
- Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for...
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- 2nd Chance Ministries
- Mililtary Child Education...
- Texas Special Olympics
- Bell County Indigent Health...