We are currently looking for compassionate, dedicated volunteers willing to lend a couple of hours a week to families in need. Opportunities include: providing caregiver breaks, running errands, assisting with chores around the home and more!
No medical background necessary. Free training will be provided. Contact the Volunteer Office at 810-496-8757 or visit www.mclaren.org/hospice to fill out the online volunteer application.
- Hospice Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible / Few hours a month
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Residential Volunteer - Port Huron
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Port Huron
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy - Macomb County
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Port...