Help with group activities, crafts, reading, music, and card games. Also provide friendly visits on a one-on-one basis. Aging Services helps the PA Senior Environmental Corps and Evergreen Conservancy to recruit volunteers to monitor streams two times a month for one to three hours (call 724-479-8919 or 724-349-3333)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- ARIN Center for Education
- Heritage Hospice
- Aging Services Inc. - Friendly...
- Torrance State Hospital
- Community Guidance Center
- American Red Cross
- VNA Family Hospice
- Indiana County Humane Society -...
- Four Footed Friends
- Indiana Free Library
- Communities at Indian Haven
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana County Community Action...
- Evergreen Conservancy
- Big Hearts Little Hands/Program...
- Aging Services, Inc. - water...
- Senior Corps
- Hopeful Hearts/A Service of VNA...
- Penn State Cooperative...
- Alice Paul House - Hotline Support