Caring volunteers needed to assist frail/disabled seniors in their own homes in Metro Denver, including Aurora, North Denver and the East I-70 Corridor. You can make a difference in someone's life for a few hours weekly or every other week with light housekeeping, errands/shopping, yard work. Volunteers have great hearts! Great opportunity for individuals, teens, groups, and families.
Contact Jessica Gonzalez at 720-859-2248 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours weekly
- You set your own schedule
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer