Come be a hero to these great kids!! Really, no experience is required. We are looking for volunteers with a passion for helping kids.
Coach Erik & Coach Cesar will lead training of our new volunteers coaches. We host a coach training on Saturday, August 26th from 9am-3pm. We will give you the tools you need to be an effective coach for your team.
- 8am - coffee and snack socail
- 9am-12pm - classroom instruction - no test :)
- 12pm - lunch provided
- 1pm-3pm - on field instruction
SeaTac United will continue to offer on field support during Monday practices. And each team will have 2 coaches providing you with support and some scheduling flexibility.
You do not have to be a soccer player, or have any coaching experience to be a great volunteer coach. It just takes a passion for the kids and a little help from our great coaching support staff.
Worries some volunteers express (and our solutions):
- Time: Flexible schedules due to having multiple coaches per team
- Experience: None required.Expert training,optional lesson plans, and multiple coaches
Volunteer coaches do receive gift cards and/or swag for each season they volunteer. We want you to enjoy helping the kids and to feel the love!!
Face it, coaching is totally doable and a great way to support the kids and the community :)
Fall Soccer is:
- Season: Aug 28 - Oct 28th
- M & W practices at 5:15pm or 6:30pm
- Games: Saturdays: all home games are in the afternoon between 3-6pm
Both experienced and novice coaches alike, will be able to flourish at SeaTac United. Come on out and support these awesome kids!
Volunteer here at Volunteer Match or go directly to
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Attend scheduled practices - flexible to coaches s