FSW’s Economic Empowerment Center offers financial education services to help families achieve and sustain economic stability.
We are actively recruiting caring, empathetic adults to engage and educate program participants. Volunteer responsibilities include helping clients analyze their financial situation, generating goals and action strategies to improve their financial situation, and assisting them in meeting their short and long term financial goals.
Volunteers are required to complete a two hour introductory training and must commit to provide coaching to a minimum of three individuals / families within one year and attend quarterly meetings.
Interested individuals are encouraged to complete an FSW Volunteer Application Form, available at www.fswinc.org and forward it electronically to email@example.com or, mail it to the FSW Human Resources Department at FSW, 475 Clinton Avenue, Bridgeport CT 06605.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a month
- completed application, three references
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- Volunteer– Appointment Assistant
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess