- Food Pantry Assistant & Clothing Closet Assistant - Our food pantry & clothing closet serves over 300 families each month. As a volunteer you would help to maintain the food pantry as well as prepare and distribute food bags and clothing items to those in need.
- Monday-Thursday 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Night Flight (Starts back March 2015)- Night flight basketball is a midnight basketball program that teaches basketbal and life skills to youth ages 10-19. As a volunteer you will help mentor, instill character values, and discipline through the game of basketball.
- Fridays starting March 7th- August 1st. 8:00pm-12:30am
- SWAT (Starts back August 2015)- Each week we encounter approximately 350 children through our Side Walk Sunday School program. As a volunteer you will have an opportunity to visit inne-rcity neighborhoods throughout Greenville, and help minister to kids ages 4-12 through Side Walk Sunday School.
- Saturdays - 9am-3pm
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14