Must live in New England and have access to a vehicle. This volunteer role involves helping to plan events big and small--from our annual Gala to adoption events, small meet and greets, and pittie parties. Event planner also helps to book spots at local arts festivals, dog-related events, and more. This role works in tandem with volunteer coordinator to help "staff" events, as well as the fundraising team to help generate funds at events. Event planning experience is preferred but not required, and we would ideally like to have multiple people in this role to cover a wide range of areas. This is a volunteer position. Must have regular computer access and around 7-10 hours per week to devote. Must also be able to attend at least one event per month.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Interim Vetting Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Volunteer/Foster Relations...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- External Marketing Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator