587 people are interested
Help to provide a "home away from home" for families of seriously ill children who are receiving medical treatment in the Ann Arbor area. As an assistant to the staff, our shift volunteers:
- greet new families and provide an orientation tour
- answer phones & assist with other office tasks
- help with light cleaning, stocking of supplies & other duties as assigned to help us provide a restful and comfortable environment for the families
- assist families at checkout
The shift volunteer commits to a regularly scheduled three hour shift twice a month.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities Ann Arbor
1600 Washington Heights, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, US
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
Ronald McDonald House Charities, a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) corporation, creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Its grassroots-driven programs offer help where children need it most - right in their own communities. RMHC makes an immediate, positive impact on children's lives through its global network of local Chapters in 52 countries and regions and its three core programs: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. These programs provide a bridge to accessible health care and allow families more time together, which helps in the healing process. RMHC and its global network of local Chapters also have hundreds of millions of dollars in grants and program services to children's programs around the world.
We'll work with your schedule.
1600 Washington HeightsAnn Arbor, MI 48109
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We have four shifts to choose from: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6, 6-9
- Asked to participate in flu vaccine program, complete orientation and ongoing training.