579 people are interested
Help to provide a "home away from home" for families of seriously ill children who are receiving medical treatment in the Ann Arbor area. As an assistant to the staff, our shift volunteers:
- greet new families and provide an orientation tour
- answer phones & assist with other office tasks
- help with light cleaning, stocking of supplies & other duties as assigned to help us provide a restful and comfortable environment for the families
- assist families at checkout
The shift volunteer commits to a regularly scheduled three hour shift twice a month.
We'll work with your schedule.
1600 Washington HeightsAnn Arbor, MI 48109
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We have four shifts to choose from: 9-12, 12-3, 3-6, 6-9
- Asked to participate in flu vaccine program, complete orientation and ongoing training.