Horses, Changing Lives One Stride at a Time
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
56 people are interested
Our volunteers are vital to the success of our organization and to the fulfillment of our mission. NMCTR offers the most comprehensive and effective therapeutic riding program in Northern New Mexico. If you are interested in contributing your time and talents to our program, please join us! Anyone with a desire to make a real difference in the lives of those with special needs is most welcome. Also, if you love (or think you might love) horses, this is the place for you!Volunteer duties/possibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Horse Care and Handling (such as grooming, feeding, exercising)
- Rider Assistance during lessons
- Barn Maintenance (such as cleaning stalls, tack, sweeping)
- Fundraising Activities
- Assistance with Administrative Duties
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
100 S. Polo Dr.Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Child Development
- Animal Care / Handling
- Spiritual Healing
- Children Medical Services
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Varies on duties