Assist Volunteer Department with chart filing & mailings, documentation processing, data entry, phone calls and other special projects.
- Those who are good with computers (i.e., typing and data entry).
- Those who are good with phone calls and scheduling
- Those who are good with marketing and event planning.
- Those who are organized and can assist the Volunteer Coordinators with scheduling volunteers, projects, and orientation.
This is a great opportunity for those trying to gain experience in an office environment. Any college students, part-time employees, and retirees.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day per week 3-4 hours
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton area- Recognize &...
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Barberton/Canton - Companion...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...