St. Mary's Dining Room serves 3 hot meals a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to individuals and families in need of nourishment and nutrition.Our meals are prepared and served by our dedicated Dining Room crew of staff and community volunteers.
Volunteers help to prepare and serve the meal as well as offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all who come through our doors.
Kitchen Volunteer Shifts
Breakfast 7:30- 9:30am
Lunch 11:00 - 1:00pm
Dinner 4:30 - 6:30pm
Dining (All Ages)
We can always use a helping hand! Individuals and groups welcomed!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Feed the hungry!
- Social Services Department...
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...