Our St Cloud location is looking for dedicated bi-lingual individuals to assist New-American job seekers in utilizing technology in their job search. This could include helping edit or format resumes & cover letters; assist with online applications; help find job leads; and other job search tasks.
Available Tuesday - Thursday, weekly, in the afternoons. Volunteers are expected to make a weekly commitment of 2-3 hours. If you are unable to make that commitment due to work schedule please.
Must speak Somali.
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 2-15 hours per month
- 3-6+ months
- Minnesota Opportunity Corps...
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Adopt-A-Family this Holiday Season
- Holiday Gift Program Assistant
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor