SALT ministries is looking for a volunteer to manage SALT website search engine optimization (SEO/SEM) and marketing activities.
The SEO/SEM expert will manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.Responsibilities
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the SALT team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment