SALT is building an online community to make Christ available to Arabs around the world. We are in the initial stages of development.
The Web Content Editor will support www.SALTimpact.org, the official public website of SALT ministries, and several related online social media. The position is flexible and online.
Key Job Tasks:
- Proofread and edit content posted to www.SALTimpact.org, and social media properties (Facebook, Twitter) to ensure it is grammatically correct
- Review and edit SALT blog and website content to ensure it is understandable
- Coordinate, review and edit content SALT online newsletter;
- A good knowledge in Communications, English, or Marketing, or a related area of study.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge in Christian Biblical terms and traditions.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 2-3 hours weekly