Adult Day Service Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where10190 Bannock St. Suite 104Northglenn, CO 80260
Senior Hub's Adult Day Service in Northglenn needs volunteers who are willing to help us with lunch set up, serving, and clean up, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
We also need people to come in and play games or have conversation with ADS clients any time between 8 am and 10 am, and from 3:00 - 5:00 any day except Tuesday mornings.
Contact Tom Rapp, RSVP Dept. Dir at 303-955-6609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or more hours per week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult...
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer