112 people are interested
112 people are interested
The bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
34 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
About UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
1629 K Street NW, WASHINGTON DC, DC 20008, US
United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC.) 501 c (3) organization was established in 2009 in Washington DC with the aim to fight poverty in Africa. Primarily engaged in community improvement and social change, UAA's mission is to contribute to the Economical and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives.
As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities.
The foundation also manages forum discussions where it encourages everyone to bring ideas on how to solve specific problems. It has for objective to bring together everyone around the world in order to find solutions for Africa. The organization functions at the international level where employees, members, Ambassadors and board of directors live athwart the world.
UAA-Foundation also works very hard to establish credibility, build long-lasting relationships with institutions in the private sector, local community leaders, and government agencies who can assist us implement our programs thereby giving a voice to deprived and vulnerable children as well as women.
UAA-Foundation is led and supported by a multigenerational, ethnically & geographically diverse board with a variety of experience in organizational management, program development, and business development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 8, 2021