Planting Hope, a compassion outreach ministering to not only individual's physical needs, but also their spiritual needs as we s hare the love of Jesus with them. This is a day of respite for our guests, this completely free day of Hope will include the opportunity for our guests to receive free groceries, haircuts, family portraits, for children and families to play in a huge kidzone fun area, lunch and so much more is planned to be added. The guests will also have the opportunity to give back to the community by participating and engaging in an on-site volunteer project to serve the needs of children.
For more information, please contact Sharon Blache' at email@example.com or 301-418-3622.
Frederick County - Planting H ope is a huge day of hope, love and compassion. A day of respite for local families with need in our community. Volunteers are needed in all areas, please let us know you want to play a part!
* Health Fair, including women's breast health and dental
* Family portraits
* Live entertainment with prizes and give-aways
* Hot lunches
* Samaritan's Feet
* Access to dozens of community resources and organizations
* HUGE kids fair with inflatable games, entertainment, food and prizes, and lots of other games.
* And more...
It's all FREE, everything!!
Share with ALL those with need!
Check us out on the web: http://http://sharonblache15.wix.com/plantinghopemd
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hope4frederick?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Please let us know you are coming!
- Questions, please call 301-418-3622