Looking for a better way to get involved in your community? Become a volunteer manager at our store!
Day / Shift Manager
- Departments Heads
Volunteers are needed to help in a Mission Thrift Store. Every part of the store is run by volunteers - from Sorting, Pricing, Cashiers to Item Prep & Repair, Display and Administration. All roles are needed.
Time commitment varies - a couple hours a week or several hours each day - whatever work. This is a new store! It's located at 1950 44th St SE, Grand Rapids.
In a very real way, you can serve some the most remote, unreached people in the world - without leaving town.
Call Gary 334-0474 to find out more.
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grandville - Handy & Helpful?...
- Tuesdays or Saturday Sorting...
- Like Clothes? Help us find the...
- Grandville - Garage Sale or...
- On-line Thrift Seller
- Garage Sale or Retail Experience
- Grandville - Like Clothes? Help...
- Saturday Sorting Clothes or...
- Handy & Helpful? Fix our "stuff"
- Grandville - Check Out / Register
- Volunteer Managers - experience...
- Check Out / Register
- You set the Prices....become a...
- Grandville - You Set the Prices