If you are: 1) good with people and 2) can learn to run a cash register, we'd like to talk with you.
We operate a Thrift Store to raise money for Bibles for Missions. Our cashiers run the register (we will train) and act as greeter, Q&A person, and overall store ambassador.
This position will require some time in other departments first.
You will recieve training and get to work with other fun volunteers!
Time comittment is based on what you are willing to provide.
Call Gary - 334-0474 to set up a time to take a tour to see if this opportunity is right for you.
If you'd like to email me, please include your phone number.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Grandville - Handy & Helpful?...
- Tuesdays or Saturday Sorting...
- Like Clothes? Help us find the...
- Grandville - Garage Sale or...
- On-line Thrift Seller
- Garage Sale or Retail Experience
- Grandville - Box Truck Driver
- Grandville - Like Clothes? Help...
- Saturday Sorting Clothes or...
- Handy & Helpful? Fix our "stuff"
- Grandville - Check Out / Register
- Volunteer Managers - experience...
- Check Out / Register
- You set the Prices....become a...
- Grandville - You Set the Prices
- Data Entry for Computer Illiterate