Haiti Rebuild (HRI) was incorporated in 2010 in the State of Arizona. Its incorporation was spawned by our heartfelt conviction to do something to improve the lives of the Haitian people, many who had just experienced one of the most tragic earthquakes ever recorded.
- 1-2 years of successful grant writing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in English, fund development, communications, public relations or related field from a four-year university preferred.
- Prepares grant work plans, draft and final proposals and budget narratives for management approval.
- Maintains knowledge of agency strategic business plan, programs, and services in order to identify and develop proposals to meet fund development goals.
- Participates in meetings with senior staff to develop proposals which meet agency goals, and align with funders priorities.
- Researches, analyzes, summarizes, and presents viable private sector funding sources to the Grants/Development Team in order to meet the goals and strategic imperatives of the agency.
- Works with CII finance department to develop proposal budgets.
- Works with Grant/Development Team to secure necessary support documentation for proposals.
- Submits proposals to appropriate entities via electronic and hard copy submission in a timely manner.
- Works with Grant/Development Team tracking system and procedures to report on progress of grants received including coordinating with relevant staff to collect pertinent program and financial reporting data, and prepare progress reports for funding sources in a timely manner.
- Responds to requests for assistance regarding grants from agency.
- Maintains working knowledge on current grant practices in the nonprofit/human services sector though reading, and participation educational opportunities in the field
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Planning
- Financial Literacy
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Grant Exp