Purpose: To advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of Haiti Rebuild Inc. (HRI) so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
Mission statement: Haiti Rebuild (HRI) was incorporated in 2010 in the State of Arizona. Its incorporation was spawned by our heartfelt conviction to do something to improve the lives of the Haitian people, many who had just experienced one of the most tragic earthquakes ever recorded.
- Organizational leadership and advisement
- Organization of the board of directors, officers, and committees
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Oversight of program planning and evaluation
- Personnel evaluation and staff development
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
*Members of the board share these responsibilities while acting in the interest of HRI. Each member is expected to make recommendations based on his or her experience and vantage point in the community.
Length of term: Three years, which may be renewed up to a maximum of three consecutive terms, pending approval of the board.
- Office Reception
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training