United Vision sends well-trained volunteers to Latin America to teach English using highly effective method. The help is aimed at rural areas with some tourist potential. The intent is that local people could make use of the knowledge of English at labour-market or they could start off their own business activities connected with (eco)tourism.
- Participation in the project with globally unique concept
- Basic accommodation and food during volunteer stay
- Assistance of local partners and organizations cooperating with United Vision
- Training and the teaching methodology for free
- Help with departure preparation and publicity
- Knowledge of English (very good)
- Knowledge of Spanish (good) (only for Mexico)
- Independence, flexibility and ability to deal with crisis situations, responsibility, team player
- The possibility to spend at least 3 months abroad
- Good state of health + travel insurance + basic vaccinations
- Experience with traveling outside the EU and teaching experience is an advantage
- Favorable personality profile (team spirit, empathy, patience, humility and respect for different cultures and traditions, perseverance, openness and willingness to learn new things)
- Volunteers have to pay travel and insurance costs.
- United Vision as NGO doesn't collect any fees from volunteers but ask them to write blog which serves as a source of information for other volunteers going to Mexico, us and public and to consent the use of videos and photos taken in the partner community for promotional purposes of UV.
- United Vision doesn’t collect any fees from the volunteers.
- Volunteer must be aware that during the stay in the partner community he/she is responsible not only for himself/herself but also for maintaining good relationships in the community and representing United Vision
- Neither United Vision nor our partner communities can ensure 100% safety and it cannot be expected, therefore it is necessary to take it into consideration and act accordingly
If you are interested, please, send us CV in English and Cover letter in Spanish to email@example.com
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hour per week