AseraCare Hospice is seeking veterans who are able to offer companionship visits to fellow veterans currently on hospice. We serve patients throughout Milwaukee County and surrounding communities including Brookfield, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Freedonia, Grafton, Cedcarburg, Pewaukee, Sussex, Watertown, Glendale, Kenosha, Racine, lake Geneva, Pleasant Prairie, st. Francis and more.
We invite you to be part of our team and help us provide support to our nation's veterans by offering the gift of companionship. Family members of veterans are also encouraged to apply.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 1-2 hours per week.
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Friendly Visitor
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...