ADVOCAP RSVP Companion Volunteers provide weekly visits to the most frail and homebound elderly in our community. These visits serve to ensure the senior's safety and emotional wellbeing, thus, helping them to remain safe in their own home. As a Companion Volunteer, you would be assigned a local elderly person to visit weekly.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours a month
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore