AIDS Services Foundation Orange County will host its AIDS Walk and 5K Fun Run on Saturday May 06, 2017 at the William R. Mason Regional Park. We are looking for individuals and groups to volunteer for the Festival Area between the hours of 6:30am and 4:00pm.
Shifts will vary throughout the day, with majority of shifts in the morning. Examples of volunteer needs include: registration, ticket sales, vendor loading assistance, VIP Breakfast, route monitors (good for large groups), water station, start/finish line cheer, info booth, Pie Eating Contest, I Walk Project, parking and site maintenance, event break down.
- Volunteer t-shirts provided
- Moderate walking and some lifting involved depending on the position
- Registration volunteers must attend a mandatory training
Contact Tammy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 4 hour shifts
- Volunteer waivers to sign
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- AIDS Walk Orange County & Red...